WE ARE EXPLOITING THE COMBINED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF OUR MEMBERSHIP THROUGH THE POWER OF SUB-GROUPS
Each Sub-Group is tasked with a specific brief and accountable to the Board for the delivery of specific, measurable and timely goals.
Sub-Groups are focussed on delivering individual work plans geared to ensure that the Task Force meets its overarching objective. Sub Group 6 has been established to ensure that the work of the other Sub-Groups is credible amongst external stakeholders:
Verification of Progress
Surimi & Electronic Traceability
Vessel Behaviour Monitoring
Farm to Plant
Responsible Recruitment Oversight
For more information on the progress of these Sub-Groups please download the latest Progress Update from the home page.
It is the intention of the Task Force that all Sub-Group work outputs should be:
- Credible, using industry best practices
- Measurable, where possible, using clear, auditable metrics
- Developed by a well-balanced group of representative stakeholders in ethics, fisheries and aquaculture supply chains
- Based on consensus where possible
- Developed through an inclusive and transparent process
- Appropriately consulted with key stakeholders both across and outside the Task Force
- Clearly documented and scalable so that non-Task Force members can adopt the output
- Subject to periodic review and revision to ensure that the work reflects developing best-practice.
© Seafood Task Force 2016. Formerly Shrimp Sustainable Supply Chain Task Force. All rights reserved.